• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A serious Advice For The Single Ladies

PamBeacher

I saw this on another board, but had to share it with you all. LOLz

A Serious Advice To Single Ladies

To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice: “Ruth patiently waited for her mate, Boaz."

While you are waiting for YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheating-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, Goodfornothing-az, Lazy-az, and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az.

Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz....​

Werbung:
I saw this on another board, but had to share it with you all. LOLz

A Serious Advice To Single Ladies

To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice: “Ruth patiently waited for her mate, Boaz."​
While you are waiting for YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheating-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, Goodfornothing-az, Lazy-az, and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az.​
Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz....​
I wish I would have known this before... very good advice, single girls please listen to this...

I rushed to get a boyfriend and it ended in total disaster... I didn't get preggo or anything like that, but... yeah. Be careful.

Werbung:
I have seen this one before and it is always amusing to read in my opinion.
Totally agree to this advice, rushing things in a relationship might just lead to frustration. So we will just have to get to know the person better and deeper, so that in the future we won't regret all the time wasted in a relationship and we can very well say "I am glad the I've found the right one".

Back