• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Puzzle..

thistle

So I have a conference to attend tomorrow in Edinburgh.........dress code "smart business dress". Now the other conferences I have been to I've (and other's) tended to wear smart trousers and a smart top, this year however, the other girls I've spoken to all seem to wearing suits !!!!! EEK ! I do not own a suit !!! no problem I thought I have some smart jackets in my wardrobe they'll do fine with black or grey trousers
<

I got home, rifled through my wardrobe and to my horror..........all my clothes have SHRUNK !!!!!!! seriously where I once had a lovely fitting lilac suit jacket, I now have a dolls top
<
I tried it on and ended up feeling like my shoulders were pulled so far back my back was bent in half !

Could this be a faulty wardrobe? perhaps letting in too much dampness??? or are evil fairies at work???? (cos you know it can't possibly be that I got fat *giggles*)

And more to the point .......... should I opt for my original plan of smart trousers and a nice top or should I make Subby get up earlier than planned to make a last minute dash to the 24 hour Asda's to buy a new jacket?

<

P.S ...... I got my hair chopped today.....5 inches of the back
<

Werbung:
Is it worth new clothes, for one afternoon? I'm sure you'll look lush whatever you wear... Plus you wanna be comfy as well.

I wanna see your hair!!!

Werbung:
Go on and get girl lol I would rid the closet of those evil fairies they love to put things in our heads as if we could dress ourselves in imaginating and contimplating what should i wear ? maybe ill wear that yeah ! and then its like yes they spinkle mist of shrink dust all over the fabrics we all knew had a certain way a certain fit. I say smart trowsers that comfortable and perhaps a spiffy blowse with a poke a dot long silk scarf and a fancy lil hat to match. shoes to match the hat.

" thats drop dead gorgeous." smart and bussiness like. elgant too. just be comfortable its so important. and go out and shop a little for the new hair do too. you deserve to treat yourself to only the best . YOU.

I hope it all went well for you.

Back