• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A perfect birthday gift for my boyfriend

claudine

Hello! I'm looking for a perfect gift for my love - but it's so difficult! It's never easy to buy a gift for a man, I have no idea what to choose. He seems to have everything.
What are the best gifts that you bought for your the most important men? I'm looking for an inspiration:)

Werbung:
I try my best to get something to do with his interests and hobbies, unless you know them really well I suggest staying away from clothes or cologne or anything. Typically I've gotten him some tools he'd been looking at or a new video card for his computer or a new video game. Things that they may not always buy for themselves but they would definitely use if they had it I think is the way to go with gifts for guys.

I can never go wrong with movies for his collection... I usually get a list ahead of time, but we like that because then I'm getting something I know he'll like and it won't be a duplicate.

We've gone out for lunch and then shopping together for his gift but I know that wouldn't work if the guy hates shopping. (Lunch my treat, of course.)

A weekend getaway (if he's free) is always fun... either a day trip or an overnight if it's in the budget. I do online research to see the activities in the area I'm planning to take him so that there's not a lot of time spent wandering around looking for things to do.

Werbung:
Thank you for your great suggestions! I decided to buy him an electric shaver. This will make kissing him less painful for me;) and I know that he really needs one, he constantly complains that his old shaver doesn't work as it should.
I know that it's a very practical gift which isn't always a good thing but we often buy silly little presents for each other so I think it's good to make an exception this time.

Back