• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A New Style In Bras Perhaps!

Brighteyes

I've just come across this photo which made me smile......I do hope it will do the same for you!

Oh dear sorry, there doesn't appear to be a way of submitting this photo...What a shame.

Werbung:
I've found a way...sorry I've double posted.

klynnBra-1.jpg

Looks very liberating and comfortable. I hate to wear a bra, even though I do. I prefer a sports bra, more comfortable!

Awww! What a clever style. Not supportive though as one of the other ladies pointed out. In ten years, you'll be sorry! When it comes to that section of the body, gravity is not your friend. After the first baby, the chest muscles are pretty much gone, so wear a jog bra. Wish someone had told me that after my own baby was born. A regular bra just won't do. :(

Werbung:
Lol...My fiance reckons its the best male friendly (no feeling for us female needs!) bra ever....When I asked him why, his simple reply was well there's none of those hooks and eye things to fight with in trying to remove it!!.....Now if that isn't a typical male attitude and simple thought, then I don't know what is!! :)

Mind you, he has taken a liking to the bows on my bras recently. ;)

Back