• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Little Vent

JamieH3775

Ok I wasn't happy to start with cause seems no one gives a rat you know what about what I want or say so hop on to check my email to find a letter from my sister. I have tried and tried to be her friend but right now I just can't deal with it... Here is the letter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes your page looks cool but dad told us Marc does not make that much- we were talking about that last night when he was over here and he said he doesn't make as much as John- but from the looks of it he does. It doesn't matter though- keep up the good work on your site- I also like the flying pictures- who did that for you? Marc
--------------------------------------------------------
Marc hasn't even took 5 minutes to look at anything I do so how could he possibly do anything for me. And what gives anyone the right to be talking about how much Marc makes for starters we don't tell anyone cause is no ones business

Jamie

Werbung:
If I was you, I'd ignore it. Delete the email and ignore it. It's not worth the stress.
<

Werbung:
Yep, best thing to try to do is live your life and be happy. My family had never given me credit for anything, but now I am known as "The Responsible One!"
Shoot, my Mom even said one day that I am doing great, and that is like winning the Nobel Peace Prize, LOL!!

Back