• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

fancyfingers

((((Big hugs))) to all. Today was a very hard day for America 10 short years ago. It was bitter sweet for my husband and I. After years of trying to conceive, at 12:30pm on September 11, 2001, we got the call from our Dr's office we were pregnant.

Knowing so many lives were lost broke our hearts. We felt guilty because so many lost someone near and dear to them that day, and we were blessed with the news of life beginning.

On this day, we always pray the Good Lord will ease the pain for all that are hurting, and we thank him for our blessings. We have 9 year old triplets.

Werbung:
((((Big hugs))) to all. Today was a very hard day for America 10 short years ago. It was bitter sweet for my husband and I. After years of trying to conceive, at 12:30pm on September 11, 2001, we got the call from our Dr's office we were pregnant.

Knowing so many lives were lost broke our hearts. We felt guilty because so many lost someone near and dear to them that day, and we were blessed with the news of life beginning.

On this day, we always pray the Good Lord will ease the pain for all that are hurting, and we thank him for our blessings. We have 9 year old triplets.

I remember 9-11 like it was yesterday. I had a 2 year old and a 1 year old at home and I was 7 months pregnant. I remember wondering what kind of world I brought these babies into where people can hurt so many for what? I pray for all the families that lost loved ones.

Werbung:
I remember that day and I was 6 years old. I wish all the best for your family! It was like a gift from God to ease the pain of that day...

Back