• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

21 Weeks!

Snowbaby

yup... 21 weeks! Not too much to report this week! I've been up to my parents for a visit this weekend. So we're a little tired from all the driving, but worth it to see the soon-to-be-grandparents! Last night whilst lying down, baby was very busy in my tummy and with each kick I could actually see my tummy being prodded :lol:

I managed to "play" with baby for a bit, wherever I prodded my tummy, baby would kick in the same place :wub:

So how's little Jellybaby this week?

Your beautiful little miracle-gro baby will be putting on a full ounce and a half this week (and weighing up to 16.5 ounces), but that’s just the beginning! Within the next five weeks, they’ll really be packin’ it on! For now, we’re pleased to report the addition of rapid eye movement (REM) a key component to any healthy baby’s sleep schedule. While in the dermatology department: their thin soft skin is very red, rather translucent, and a bit wrinkled. Not to worry, it’s not a premature aging disease. It's just their clever little body setting them up with extra space that will smooth out once your little one starts packing on the baby-fat. That won’t be for a few more weeks, though. So for the time being, your munchkin is still a little lean mean growing machine! The beginnings of what is commonly called “brown fat” is just starting to fill in to help your baby retain some body heat, which is crucial as they’re not yet capable of regulating their own body temperature.

21wks.jpg

21wks2.jpg

Werbung:
Werbung:
Ideally, I would have liked 2 kids, but it was a huge compromise to get one, so I'm happy with that. :wub:

Back