• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

:'(

Potholer

After spending a measly 5 days away with my family, you'd think I'd still have a thick layer of patience on me but really I just don't. Dad is grumpy and of course I rise to the bait when he makes short-tempered comments.

Dad: *reads trade-me over my shoulder, after I open it for him. Talks on the phone to someone about the item for sale*
Me:*opens up new internet site*
Dad: DON'T DO THAT! I'm looking at trade-me!
Me: *nearly cries* I'm getting off soon anyway!!!!!

My little brother talks incessantly. Five days away and I don't think he stopped talking for more tahn 15minutes. It may be an endearing quality to all his friends but there's ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN TAKE.

Everyone is leaving for university and it's getting upsetting. I'll have 4 days between when my friend gets back from China (after 3 months away) and I have to leave for uni. It makes me want to cry, and I'm thinking of going to my room, lest I do, heh...

Zsofi is leaving on the 21st of January. Aimz gets back from her world tour 2 weeks before I leave (on the 15th of february). I know I'll see them all when I come home for holidays but it'll be months between visits and from how my parents react when Sheryl (my older sister) always 'wastes' petrol on seeing friends, it doesn't look too good for me.

Not to mention that Sheryl is home and she and my parents always fight. I expect this is a bit what it's like to have fighting parents. Very upsetting. I feel like apologising to my brother when I argue with them too because I know it's horrid listening to it.

Right now, I hate the world.

Weh weh weh angst woe.

*is crying* I feel pretty stupid, really

Werbung:
*hugs potty loads and loads*

Christmas and New Year plays havoc with people's emotions and frutration
<
It's ok potty
<

Try to bare in mind the positives of Uni.... being treated adult-like by the tutors/whatever they are called with you lol, meeting lots of new friends, learning the things you want for your career, you are one step closer to gaining the qualification and knowledge that your career choice needs.... keep positive. Smile for snowy
<

<

<
<-- that's for you

Yeah I know. Usually, I'm totally excited about going. It's going to be so much fun and all but right now I'm focussing on the horridly sad part of leaving. Especially only having those 4 days with Renee. FOUR DAYS. I'll probably even be working as well, so it's more like once or twice seeing her.

Life is so unfair
<

I know potty. How about just take one day at a time? Concentrate and enjoy today, and deal with tmor when it comes, and so on.

<

Poor P
<

I know exactly how you feel. I left my home to go to college and I HATED leaving my friends behind.....but.....you know what? it's not half as bad as you think.....really it isn't. the time will fly past and in the meantime you can keep in touch by phone and msn.

*huggles P*

*hugs T and Snowy*

Thanks a lot
<

I'm officially getting out of the house and away from my family for like the next 4 days, at least. I'm seeing Catrat today, then tomorrow too before Zsofi's going away party, then there's Z's party then Catrat is coming back to my place then there's movies and Pizza at a friend's place on saturday night and on sunday I'm seeing KING KONG.

Excitement.

Look at me feeling (kind of) better
<

Snowy, I'd just like to say that I appreciate you because you're just so incredible

Awww Potty, I'm just me
<

Can I come watch movies too pleaseeeeeeee??? I promise not to cough and sneeze too much
<

Werbung:
YAY sure you can come along. It'll be great
<

Well, "just you" rocks.

Things are still crappy. I'm so emo and I feel like crying for the stupidest things. This isn't me at all. I told Z I was going to miss her when she goes and nearly cried. Mum shouted at me for not putting the washing out (and I shouted back, just about the loudest I've ever shouted at my parents...) and nearly cried. I argued with my parents about work while Catrat and my other friend were over this morning, after Z's last night. It was terribly awkward and I feel bad about it. And Dad venemously threatened to not let me use his phone anymore (on weekends, when it's free) because I left predictive text off. Which I didn't, it was actually my brother. And Catrat and my friend sat there looking awkward.

Not me at all.

Back