• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

14 Weeks

Snowbaby

yup... 14 weeks tmor... :blink: Where's it going?!

So, on the whole I'm feeling fine now, I still get an unsettled tummy after dinner each night, I've resigned myself to the fact I will have this until baby is here. It's definately not as bad as it was, but still frustrating. It's all for my little baby though :wub:

I took my belly bar out last night :eek: I could have kept it in but it's sore where my waistband rubs against it, and it's almost grown out anyway. So it's gone! I've no idea if it will close completely or not.

Foods I still can't tolerate: apple skins, fried food, chocolate and fizzy juice.
Foods I adore: CRISPS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Werbung:
What is a belly bar?

It sounds like you're doing really well! The first 3 months were the most stressful for my friend - she was pretty happy once she passed that hump.

What is your due date?

My belly button piercing - belly bar. Not sure what others call it :lol:

Due date from our 12wk scan is 30th January. I think I'm pretty much past the horrid stuff from the first trimester. Just tired of the unsettled tummy after dinner, but it's a small thing I guess!

Next scan is 8th September!

haha, around here it's usually just a belly ring or a belly button piercing. I've never heard belly bar here. :p

January 30th sounds so close! You must be getting excited. :D When do you know if it's a boy or a girl? Or do you even want to know?

Werbung:
It's coming round scarily fast! By the time Xmas & New Year are past baby will be here before we can count to 5!!

We would only be able to find out if we paid for a private scan, but both of us want to wait until the birth to find out.

Back