• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

10 Days & Counting

Snowbaby

yup... lil babba is due in JUST 10 days..... :eek:

:rollbaby:

I'm still feeling good. Baby doesn't seem to be showing any signs of vacating it's little warm house just yet. I've been getting more braxton hicks but nothing painful, therefore nothing of any use :lol: Send me some labour vibes and dust as I really don't wanna go late!!!

Werbung:
Last week (37 wks) on left, this week (38) on right:
3738wks.jpg

3738wks2.jpg

This week from the front
38wks3.jpg

I've felt really fed up and bored today. Not fed up of being preggy, but of being sat on my butt watching daytime tv, knitting, playing the DS, and drinking tea!! I'm impatient to meet babba now, and want things to get going. Please send me labour vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How often do babies actually come on their due date? I was born as forecast, my sister was late and my brother, by far the biggest baby, was born early... (should I be saying things like this so close to the date...?)

Typically, a first baby tends to be late. But subsequent babies are unpredictable, can be early, on time or late.

It is just a waiting game, first babies can be early as well, but more often than not, baby number 1 would be later. I hope not, they will let me go 14 days overdue and then take me in to start me off. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen, I don't want to be induced. I know you shouldn't go by other people's experiences, but induced labours tend to have more constraints... I would love to try the birthing pool, for example, but you can't use it if you are induced. There's other things as well.

So yeah, I'm hoping baby will co-operate and be good to me!! I've not had anything so far to indicate it is imminent :( I'm going out tmor for a big long walk - gravity whilst upright is supposed to help baby drop lower into your pelvis, therefore putting pressure on the cervix, which is great for starting things off. Also, I'm going insane being in the house all day! So, we'll see!!

*fingers crossed* for the natural birth then, I'm sure it'll all go to plan! Plenty of walks too...and if only it were possible to have a jump around in a giant version of those doorway bouncy things for babies :p. Maybe not...

You holding out for the pool then? Or other options?

FiFi! Tis a bit rude but you know whats supposed to induce labour is *smexytime* *nods*

or curries apparently, that helped my aunty!

A lot of people say getting jiggy helps things along, and that's all very well... but with a big belly and being tired & uncomfy... nuh uh!!! :no:

I'm not setting my heart on the pool, as the hospital only has 1, so it's "first come, first serve" basis. If someone is in it when I get to the hospital, I can't use it. It's just an option that I'd like to try if I can.

Werbung:
I'm the youngest (my sister is 22 months older) and both of us were late. My sister was born 2 days late ( I think). I was due 12th February and I didn't arrive until 19th February (at 11:23PM, so I was nearly there an extra day!). When I get comfy, I go nowhere :p

Back